WE NEED KENNEL WORKERS
• We have empty kennels, and we can't fill them with dogs/puppies and cats/kittens in need of homes until we get more shelter workers.
• Each empty kennel represents a cat or dog that’s missing out on their chance for a fur-ever home.
• Our hourly compensation is limited due to our finances (we operate 100% from donations). You'll be rewarded with love and affection from our dogs and cats if you come work for us. It’s very fulfilling playing a part in making our animals healthy, comfortable, socialized, and adoptable.
• Please call Barbara (850-971-9904) during these business hours:
Wednesday (10 a.m. to noon)
Thursday, Friday, Saturday (10 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
If that's not convenient, please leave a phone message with your contact information.
• Our employees work on the following schedule (choose the days that work for you).
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 9 a.m. to noon
Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.